dilluns, 10 de juny del 2019

BYE BYE ESO



4eso is already ending and I do not believe it. I will always remember  the first day that the highschool started in September 2015, I wan not even 12 years old. A new challenge, a new goal, I've been waiting fore these 4 years I've laughed , I've cried, I've desparied, but all this with the people I love. I will remember the first expulsion during the first week of the 1st of that, but I met new friends, new people to share moments. In second classes changed, but I still knew people, some of them, fom the nursery. I also have 5to say that somtimes we got it but we were not the worst kind of all. In 3r we continue with the same class of 2n and the studies will become more and moree complicated. And finally came fourth, an exected course and the same time not finish because man firendrs are going to study and the good times in a class are over. It must be said that this was the bes course of all, with thr trip to Italy, the musical, the outings... I have no words to describe these years



                                                                  (2015-2016)




(2016-2017)





















                                                                   




                                                                      (2017-2018)








                                            (2018-2019)





v  
                                                                                                              


                                                                                   












Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada